Monday, June 18, 2007

Needmore Cemetery, Butler Co., KY June 18, 2007

I think I need to clarify something: the images I've been posting are all in color. They are digital color. My cemetery series is all b&w. While I'm posting in color, I'm also shooting these images with 4x5 b&w at the same time. And I'm finally done in KY, and tonight I'm writing from the big MO. Slowly working my way west.

Last night I had for supper (someone ask): grilled 1/2 chicken, spinach salad. Tonight I had one of the largest, if not the largest, sandwich ever. It was a club on rye with ham, turkey, bacon, and tomatoes.

3 comments:

Billie Mercer said...

Like Needmore.

Well where are the pixs of "supper?"

Bridgie said...

Hey! What did you have for dinner last night?

Love the Needmore Cemetery.

Don't forget to stop at the Munger Moss in Lebanon. Ask for Ramona and tell her that the Redhead photographer she convinced to stay last summer sent you!

Tiffany said...

You know the driveway next to needmore cemetery entrance? I used to live down there :D

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)