Thursday, December 16, 2010

BEEN AWAY


Intro to Digital Class

Every year at the end of each semester, I fall behind on blog post. Just too much to do, and very little time to sit and reflect on me, my life, my photographs, and the world in general (not necessarily in that order). But since my last post, the semester has ended, my sister passed, and I have been taken on by the Panopticon Gallery in Boston. Had my first "salon" showing just last evening. So today I start trying to play catch-up. First on the list, post on the blog, and then start reading term papers....OH Joy! Onward.

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

I'm sorry to hear that your sister has passed, I hope you are doing okay.

On a positive note, congrats on the showing, I hope it went well. Did someone memorialize the event with some photos (that you will post)?

luksky said...

First off, ((hugs)) for your loss. Glad to see you back...I was beginning to wonder...

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)