Saturday, May 05, 2012

NEW CAMERA III


Boylston, Massachusetts  1 May 2012

For the past 10 years or more, I have driven by these two birch trees thinking that one day I should make an image of them.  Somewhere in the back of my mind is a similar image made by John Sexton, but of course, his was in black and white.  I love photographing on wet days because the colors are so intense, and since we've had so little rain this spring, I haven't been out and about much.  However, the weather pattern seems to have changed, and I have been itching put my new medium format digital camera to use.  Wet and calm days are perfect for this kind of image.  Good thing the new camera is waterproof.

2 comments:

luksky said...

NICE! I love this one

Don and Sher said...

Love it, I had two in my front yard but the one hanging over my driveway had to go.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)