Sunday, September 07, 2014

CLASSES HAVE STARTED


Worcester, MA 9/7/14

Yes, another school year has started which means I'm back on my academic schedule.  All day long, Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m to almost 7 p.m.  Like my groups of students.....so far.

Not only did I travel in the spring, but also spent 10 days in extreme upstate New York -- Lake George and points north, this late summer. Wanting to see what Stieglitz saw in the area.  Can assure you he would not be pleased.  Nothing but tourist and tourist traps.....sigh. Been living in central MA for 22 years, and had never taken the time to travel in that direction.  In the coming weeks, I'll post a few images from the trip.  As to the image above, I'm always looking for unusual shrines, and I saw this one yesterday, but didn't have time to stop.  So I went back this morning because I knew the light would be really good.....and it was. 

1 comment:

Pat Tillett said...

Hey there! Nice to see your post. I'm not much of a tourist trap visitor also. Back roads all the way...

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)