Thursday, October 04, 2007

City of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (found on the web)



Early tomorrow morning Ellen and I are off to visit our friends in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Fellow blogger, Billie and her husband, Ned who are ex-Houstonites, have been living there full-time for a couple of years, and Billie has been after us to visit since they moved down. It is fall break at Clark, and why not take the chance to get out of town. For that matter, get out of the country. Last year, we were in London, and the year before that, we were in Venice. This is a habit I wouldn't mind falling into....ya' know? I will try and report and post image each day I'm gone -- however since we are leaving at the un-Godly hour of 5:30 a.m., I doubt I'll be in the mood to post anything tomorrow. Hacia adelante!

2 comments:

DianaLevine.com said...

Wow - have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the photos when you get back :)

pitchertaker said...

So funny....all my blogger screens are in Spanish....go figure. I will try and post everyday I'm here.

P'taker

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)