Saturday, January 19, 2008

ELEVATOR 15


This will be the last elevator images for a while, I have to go dig some negs out of the files to do more. Several people have said something about doing a book, at this point I really don't have the volume of this kind of work to even consider editing for a book. With this Hutchingson, Kansas, 2006, image I have shown you 15 images. There's probably scattered in my 40 pluse years of files probably 20-25 more such images. I would hope to have at least several hundred if ever I were to edit this work into a book. I guess I have some more shooting to do....sigh. Are we ever through shooting a project? Till death do part us from our camera.....probably. The images that I have posted here on the blog can be viewed as a group at: http://www.pbase.com/pitchertaker/silos Onward.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)