Sunday, February 20, 2011

A LITTLE TRIP TO TEXAS 4

Bellmead, Texas 8 January 2011

One of the assignments I always give my photo intro class is self-portraits. I think it's good for them to feel what it's like being both behind and in front of the camera at the same time. Some hate it, others continue doing it for the rest of the college photo career. One of the great things about it being both photographer and subject is you're always available when the opportunity presents itself. I loved the patterns presented in the door glass, but I loved it even more with me in it.

2 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

Very nice! The color of the door really adds to it.

pitchertaker said...

Pat -- it was the color of the door that spun me around to see it. BTW, I try to comment on your blog and your images, but by the time get over there, there are already 60-70 responses. Just want you to know that I do look and enjoy.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)