Friday, June 15, 2007



Images such as these are the whole purpose of this trip. I looked at four other locations, but they either were a single grave (my GNIS database doesn't indicate other than there is a cemetery by a particular name at a particular location), or they didn't have a sign. Both of these images are in West Virginia. I wish there was a way tell if they have signs or gates, etc., but it requires that I actually visit the location and look. I'm happy to finally begin finding cemeteries. I have done all the locations I selected in WV and tomorrow I move on towards Kentucky.

2 comments:

Bridgie said...

Well now I know where I want them to put me when its time!!!

Billie Mercer said...

You were lucky to find flowers at the Looney Cemetery. Are you also doing Main Streets?

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)